YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
200 HOUR VINYASA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
April 1st to April 27th, 2018
Venue: Samadi Bali
Credited with Yoga Alliance US and Yoga Alliance UK
No Food and No Accommodation
- For a registration paid by January 1st, 2018: 1,000€
- For a registration paid after January 1st, 2018: 1,100€
Food but No Accommodation
- For a registration paid by January 1st, 2018: 1,400€
- For a registration paid after January 1st, 2018: 1,500€
Kindly note that we do not take in charge any accommodation. However, Samadi Bali blocks 8 rooms for our students until two months before the start of Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Price is as follows: 1,500 € / 1,680 USD for 26 nights plus 5% service charge.
Service charge is divided monthly among the staff as a bonus.
For the full month booking Samadi include:
- Airport pickup
- Free local phone
- And one Balinese massage
Please contact Samadi Bali directly for booking and more information:
Teachers who lead this course : Trupteesh Nagaraj Hurikadale and Stéphanie Viu-Kessler
The concept of this Vinyasa Yoga course derived from the teaching and practice of Sri T. Krishnamacharya, the founder of modern yoga practice.
Vinyasa Yoga is a method of yoga practiced wherein the Asanas are practiced in a specific order. It is not just the sequence of Asanas put together, rather every single asana has its own specific sequence to follow. Vinyasa means “placed in a certain way”, basically is moving with the breath.
Our Teacher Training Course focuses on teaching asanas. From the second day of the course, students are required to teach their first asanas class and this during all month. It is called the Group Practice.
The following topics will be discussed:
- How to prepare a yoga class
- How to design a yoga class as per the topic (hips opening, balancing, core centering, back bending etc.)
- Asana Clinic (about 70 asanas)
- Anatomy of Yoga as per the adjustments
- Patanjali Sutras
- 06.30 AM – 08.30 AM – Asana, Pranayama, Meditation
- 08.30 AM – 10.00 AM – Breakfast
- 10.00 AM – 11.00 AM – Philosophy
- 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM – Asana Clinic
- 12.00 PM – 01.30 PM – Group Practice
- 01.30 PM – 04.30 PM – Break – Snack
- 04.30 PM – 06.00 PM – Asana practice – Workshop
- 06.00 PM – 7.00 PM – Discussion, Pranayamas, Kirtans
The Airport is Denpasar (DPS).
To travel to Indonesia you will need a Touristic Visa.
There are several options:
- Free Visa on Arrival: Valid for 30 days from the moment you have reached Denpasar Airport. This visa cannot be extended. You might need to provide your return flight ticket as they may ask you at the immigration.
- A Paid Visa On Arrival: Directly from the Airport and before crossing the immigration you can apply for a paid Visa on Arrival.
It cost 35 USD to be paid in cash.
This visa can be extended directly in Bali with a local Visa Agent.
Once you get your paid visa on arrival you will have 30 days to extend it if you wish to stay more than one month.
- 2 months Touristic Visa: You can apply directly to the Indonesian Embassy of your country for 2 months Touristic Visa.
If you have chosen your accommodation with Samadi Bali the transportation from the airport to your accommodation will be included. Please share all information to Samadi Bali directly.
Once you have reached the airport the easiest way to reach Canggu is to hire a taxi. Prepaid taxis can be found at Denpasar Airport at a cost of IDR 435,000 IDR – Indonesian Rupiah (about 25€ or 30 USD).
You can lower the tariff up to 300,000 IDR but be aware that the Balinese are relatively intractable on the price of transport on the island.
It will be difficult to pay your taxi below IDR 300,000 (but you can try!).
The local money is the Indonesian Rupiah. It cost about 1€ for 14,000 IDR. The best is to change your money directly on the Island as the rate will be better. After taking your luggage there is a foreign exchange office directly in the Airport offering a very good rate.
If you wish to pay using a credit card please note that for each transaction you will be charged 3%, therefore it is better to pay in cash.
HOW TO REGISTER
Before attending a Yoga Teacher Training Course it is highly recommended to have a regular practice of 5 to 6 times per week, 3 months minimum before the course starts.
In order to confirm your registration, a non-refundable deposit of 350€ will be necessary.
This amount will be deducted from the total cost of the course fees.
In the case, the student wishes to cancel his/her participation after paying the deposit please not that it won’t be refundable. However, it can be transferred or postpone to any Yoga Teacher Training Courses with Xandra Yoga Shala, Samyak Yoga Mysore, and Samyak Yoga France.
The balance has to be paid 3 months before the course starts.
For more information please contact directly: email@example.com